Tuesday 12 November 2013

Finart Loch Long

Its been a while since i have been in the water, so it was great to get back in at the weekend. Weather was poor on the East coast and i headed West to Loch Long. The weather here was cold but superb and the Loch looked stunning. I arrived fairly late but managed to park up. I managed two nice dives and was impressed with the amount of marine life at this site. Here are a few pictures from my day.
Thanks goes to Paul and all the guys at DEEPBLUE SCUBA and Iain Smillie and his buddies who helped look for a spotting torch i lost on the entrance path at Finart. Its a small led lenser torch with white masking tape around the bezel, if you come across

 





 it please let me know.
Talking of torches I was testing 2 Ferei Torches and a pair of the new Mares Avanti Quattro+ fins. Reviews will follow shortly so keep a close eye on the blog to see my findings.
Mike Clark

No comments: