Tuesday 25 September 2012

September

Well,
Summer has arrived and departed again in September and i made the most of the good weather.
Earlier in the month i ran an underwater photography workshop at st Abbs. The weather was kind and my student Bryony did very well. 
Next up was a trip to dive Tyes Tunnel and the Glanmire off St. Abbs. i had 2 superb dives and when i bumped into a dive buddy Conor Sutton from East Lothian SAC.I was invited on board for a 3rd dive of the day and had a superb dive at the Craig.
Last weekend i met up with my friend Lee Hall Skipper of the Farne Diver II. I had a fantastic weekend on board with a great bunch from BSAC 1641 (Maidenhead, Eton and Windsor Branch). We had fantastic dives all with close encounters with Seals.
Needless to say all this action has left me a little behind in the editing of my images and i plan to post the images over the next couple of days.
Mike

No comments: