Sunday 9 October 2011

Musselburgh Common Riding

Hi All,



As said in earlier posts i am planning to post a lot more topside images on my facebook pages. I have just added around 200 images of the Beach gallop from the 2009 Common Riding event in Musselburgh. I also have many images dating back from 2006 of the crusaders chase and riding of the marches. I have many images of the riders fording the River Esk. I will be uploading these soon to so please do take a look. If any of you are riders and would like prints feel free to contact me.
Mike
PS all the images shown are low res and have received no editing. If you receive a print high res and fully edited images will be supplied to the printers. These will provide super prints at A4 and A3 sizes.
Just get in touch if you are interested.


here is the link to all of the images for the Beach Gallop


http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2068014335237.2097794.1091176810&type=3




No comments: