Friday 10 June 2011

FOR SALE RWATER HOUSING AND CAMERA

Hi All,
I have recently upgraded my camera and I am now selling my current underwater Housing and camera
Details are as follows.

Sea and Sea NX 70D Housing
Nikon D 70 camera Body (Boxed with all cables, battery and other accessories)
4 compact flash cards- 2 sandisc extreme 3 4GB cards, 1 sandisc extreme3 1 GB card and a further unused 2GB card

All are in excellent condition and are in full working order.
I will include in the price postage in the UK and a 1 day training course explaining how to use the system. (transport not included. Location of course St. Abbs or sea lochs)

Just to confirm ports and lenses are not included in this sale.

This is an excellent package for the underwater photographer to get into underwater photography with a SLR camera. Image quality is superb and this is the system i used for the photography in my book Wrecks and Reefs of Southeast Scotland, which you can view to see the images.

Total price for above items posted in the UK is £650

if you have any questions re the camera system please just ask
contact me via email or on tel 07722887278

Regards
Mike Clark

No comments: